Placement Registration For Capgemini (B.Tech. All Branches) / MCA
An out of date version of jQuery is loaded on the page. Form may not function properly.
This is to kind inform you that Capgemini will be conducting a
Pooled Campus Recruitment Drive for 2017/2018 (B.Tech. All Branches) / MCA Students
Kindly find the details below –
Last Date Of Registration by 21 Feb 2019
Eligibility criteria for the BE / BTech All Branches / MCA 2017 and 2018 batch students to participate in the Campus
Recruitment Process is as below:
· Should have graduated in 2018 or 2017
· Should have 50% or CGPA equivalent to 50% and above in academics in 10th, 12th or Diploma
· Graduation (Engineering aggregate of 8 semesters) should be 50% or equivalent to 50% CGPA and above
· Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
· Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
· Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining.
· Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad), work across technology, domain, role
and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Mandatory documents to carry for interview process:
- Filled Employment application form (Blank and Dummy form is attached)
- 2 copies of resume
- 1 passport size photograph
- 10th, 12th or Diploma marksheets
- All engineering marksheets (All sem individual marksheets, KT marksheets also required)
- 1 Govt. ID Proof (PAN / Aadhar)
- 2.40 LPA
• Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India
• Must be ready to sign a service agreement for 2 years
• Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines
Selection Process : (Elimination to happen in each round)
· Online general aptitude test of 50 mins + written English test for 30 mins
. Pseudo-code test for 25 mins
· Technical face to face interview
· HR Round
Venue Details:-MITS Group,2(P),Infocity,Bhubaneswar,Odisha